Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Podcast & Contest

Monday Vickie Howell posted a contest to celebrate the launch of her Podcast Craft. Rock. Listen. Just for linking to the information on her website she would send a skein of her new yarn. Even though I don't think I really know how to do that properly yet I linked to her web site and today I am listed on her blog and I am watching the mailbox for the yarn. How cool is that? A skein of yarn for just a couple minutes of trying to figure out how to do something.
I also entered the contest for some free books but I didn't win any of those. Congratulations to those who did.
Check out Vickie's site for information on her podcast. She has some great guests lined up.

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Hi Teresa!
I love Vicky Howell's show - I'm still trying to learn how to knit those socks!!

Check your mailbox for your surprise for helping me figure out what to do with my leaves!! It's going in the mail TODAY!
Cathi