Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scrumbles











I stumbled across a site a while back that fascinated me. I then joined a Yahoo group and then an exchange within the group. Isn't that the normal progression of getting ourselves into new "trouble"? I have actually participated four months in the exchange but only have two pictures. I forgot to take ones picture and the last one has not arrived at its new home yet so I don't want to spoil the surprise in case she reads my blog. I use a combination of knitting and crochet but mostly crochet. The last one, not yet pictured, has a little bit of beading.
What I have enjoyed so much about these little, about the size of my hand, guys is that there are no rules and no pattern. I find a bit of yarn, a color or whatever inspires me at the moment and add more yarns to compliment it. I try to pick a new stitch or technique with each one and since they are small they are a quick adventure. I seem to have little control over what they want to become. They have minds of their own.

No comments: