Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas















Ho, Ho, Ho. It's snowing again. Fourth weekend in a row for some kind of winter weather. I love the snow so won't complain a bit. I had some last minute errands to run this a.m. and except for watching out for the other guy it was fun to run around in the snow.
The first picture is from last weekend. Does it look familiar? It is the same view as our first snow picture back in November. Since it looks like we will actually get some snow this year I am going to take the same picture with each snow.






I did finish decorating but did it in shifts. After the Grinch (see previous post) finished repairing the lights without cursing too much the tree sat for several days because I had a nasty infection and by the time I got home in the evenings I was too tired to think about anything. My son was home on the 14th so he added his 21 years of accumulated ornaments. My daughter and I finished on Sunday and as always we think it is the most beautiful tree we have ever had. Of course with it being artificial the shape is the same but the ornaments are better placed, or something. The tree topper is not on in any of the pictures. It is an angel bear I made years ago and she needed a little reworking this year also.







Today we start getting family from out of town. There is more food in this house right now than probably since last year. I have both a ham and a turkey thawing for our dinner on Christmas Eve with Jerry's family. We will be home Christmas morning with who ever is spending the night in addition to my children. Christmas afternoon we go to my mom's for Christmas with my extended family. Between now and then I have to wrap every present I have purchases, fill stockings and cook. I love this part and with extra family coming I will put them to work as well.
Yes, it is certainly beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....



God Bless Us Everyone.





No comments: