Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What Was Inside Those Packages Anyway?

Remember this. I had so much fun opening all of these gifts. I remember asking mom to do this when I was younger. I loved having many little packages to open.

3/1/08

30108

The paper gifts. A Hawaiian cookbook. I haven't prepared any of the recipes yet but it is fun to look at. The notecards were photographed by her husband of flowers in their backyard. I want to go visit her yard!

IMG_0755

The fabric and handmade gifts. The silk scarf she hand dyed herself. The fabric is Hawaiian and she made the lanyard.

IMG_0761

The food gifts. Tea, coffee and cookies. Perfection.

IMG_0762

Soap and a serving set. The serving set filled the regifting category .

IMG_0768

Check out the beautiful young girl on the package of soap.

IMG_0769

Is this beautiful silk or what?

IMG_0772

I was very blessed to receive these wonderful gifts.

Coming up:

FO's

New Yarn in the Mail

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Wow - what a haul! You are a lucky girl.

You mentioned you like working with small blocks? What have you done in a small size? I'm a bit scared but posted today as I'm getting ready and have selected fabrics (almost!)

Nice to hear from you Teresa.